Tips on how to prepare for IELTS during COVID 19
This is the time when everyone thinks of giving up on their study plans abroad, but don’t give up on your study or migration goals, instead prepare with these tips to succeed.
The current covid-19 situation has changed the way how we live, work and go out. It might seem like you need to pause your migration and study abroad plans due to national lockdowns and the temporary closure of IELTS Test Centres, but that is not the case. Don’t feel discouraged. Use this time to prepare for IELTS and boost your score.
So, how can you do this? Here are some important tips that can help you succeed in IELTS during Covid-19.
- Get familiar with the IELTS Test Format: So, In the IELTS Test there are 4 parts: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Each test part is made up of question types that asses your English-language skills in either an everyday work environment or life situation, academic or professional setting.
Download the free IELTS Practice Tests to get started and make sure to look at how much time you take to complete each test part individually. You can also join an IELTS Masterclass and have an IELTS Expert walk you through all of this.
- Keep exploring a wide range of topics: You should use all your extra time in reading, watching and listening to English content across a wild range of topics.
You should read news articles, books, online publications, and blogs. Watch your favorite movies or TV shows. And if you are not too confident, turn on the subtitles for extra support. Podcasts are another great way to improve your English-language skills
- Get a step ahead with IELTS Support Tools: After getting familiar with the test format and the topics, you should go a step ahead and download the IELTS Support tools booklet. With this you will get better understanding of:
- The IELTS test assessment criteria
- The IELTS band scores and
- The various writing samples with examiner comments
- Get personalized feedback from IELTS progress check: IELTS progress check is the only official practice test available. Get personalized feedback from an IELTS Expert and an indicative overall band score, as well as one for each part of the test (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking).
With the help of this, you will be able to see where your current English – language skills are at, and where you might need to improve to get the band score you need.
- Stay Updated: In the current situation of Coronavirus, it is important to be updated with the latest news and how Coronavirus may impact your study, work or migration goals.If you want to be successful in IELTS, Kanan International is the best place for you. Kanan International is No. 1 Study Abroad Consultancy. If you want to study in USA or Canada, Kanan International is the best Consultancy for you.
The allied areas of our expertise include:
- Assisting students in availing the best scholarships for their higher studies at premium Universities and Colleges across Canada, USA and UK
- Special and profound counseling to the students aspiring to study abroad after the completion of Grade 12 in India
- Expert assistance on the Visa Refusal cases
- College/University Transfer after completing the First Semester/Year of studies in Canada
We are a techno-savvy consultancy and thus in this time of Social distancing, we have also introduced online program which imparts knowledge to everyone at their homes without stepping outside.
We have introduced LEO – Learn English Online, the first of its kind and pioneering Spoken English program in India for all categories of learners, school students, graduates, housewives and job seekers.
Now, give wings to your aspirants with LEO and witness the transformation that you have always sought for…
So, in this tough time don’t give up on your dreams of foreign education instead utilize this time in working hard and achieving your goals of foreign education and if you require solution of any problem Kanan International is always there for you to guide you and help you achieving your goals.