Tips To Increase Your Success Rate For A Student Visa For USA
The United States is often considered as one of the top destinations for the international students despite recent controversial measures regarding visa limitations. The U.S. visa application procedure is a fairly transparent and straight-forward one when compared with other destinations.
Mentioned below are some of the steps that you will need to take to get the acceptance letter:
- 1. Finalize on a university to apply to and get your acceptance letter: In case you are not sure where you want to study in the United States, you will have to decide prior to you can apply for the student visa. You will need an acceptance letter from the university to start your visa application procedure.
- 2. Check the visa type you need: Three varied student visas are issued for international students coming to the United States
- – J1 Visa – for exchange students.
- – F1 Visa – for students who are attending an English Language Program or academic program, valid until the end of your study programme.
- – M1 Visa – for students who plan to attend a vocational or non-academic (technical) school.
Related Topic: How to Improve Your Chances of Attaining Student Visa for USA
F1 Visa is the most common study visa in the United States, specifically designed for full-time academic degree studies. Anyone who is not a resident of the USA will need an F1 Student Visa to attend a college or university in the States.
- 1. Understand what conditions you require to meet for the U.S. student visa: Applicants must persuade numerous strict criteria so as to receive the visa, such as:
- – Students may only study at the accredited academic institution through which the visa was granted.
- – Students must have a residence in their home country, where to return after finishing their studies.
- – Applicants must show adequate financial support although the required monthly amount is not officially defined.
- – Additional documents may be necessary based on the country you are applying from.
- – All applicants must show that they have strong ties to their home country, for instance a job offer letter upon completion of studies, bank accounts, personal assets, etc.
- – Speaking English is not a prerequisite for a student visa, but it will be a requisite for your university admission.
- 2. Take the F1-Visa interview: The F1 visa interview will find out whether you are capable to get an F1 student visa for the USA. Digital fingerprint scans will be taken for records. Your passport will be taken so that you can get your visa and you will be notified when you can get it back.
These are some of the tips to refer to so as to increase the success rate for a student visa for USA.
Kanan International is a professional Foreign Education Consultancy in Vadodara, with two decades of experience in Visa. It helps students to get Visa in United States easily.