Latest News

Guide To Studying In USA – Entry Requirements

As per a recent survey it has been found that almost 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are global students, and the numbers are increasing. There are several reasons that explain why students like to come to the United States to study. As a dominant study abroad hub, the USA offers an extensive range of study options to students from varied educational backgrounds. Thus, the first step is to carry out an extensive research on the universities in the country and check whether they offer the programme one wants to pursue. The deadlines and requirements of the university should be well-documented; option of universities should be checked. This will not only save time but also help one know which universities are ideal for the academic background and profile one has.

Related topic: Five Reasons to Study in USA in 2019

Study in USA Admission Cycle

Usually, universities in the US offer three different academic sessions for student intake, namely summer, fall and spring. Out of these sessions, fall is most viable for global students who aspire to study in the USA as it offers them with enough time to manage funds as well as apply for the student visa. It is important for aspiring students to understand the US admission cycle so that they can keep a track on the admission deadlines of the universities of their choice and plan consequently. The fall session starts in late August or early September. Thus, it is suggested that a student should start researching the prospects one year before the desired year of joining.

Student visa consultant for USA

Every country has diverse rules and regulation for immigration. Thus, it is very essential for every student to have an idea about the visa application procedure prior to applying for their study abroad visa for a specific country. Mentioned below are the different types of USA student visa

  • – J-2 Dependent of a J-1 Exchange Visitor
  • – J-1 Exchange Visitor: Professor, Researcher, Specialist, Trainee, Physician, Intern
  • – J-1 Exchange Student Visa
  • – M-1 Vocational Student Visa
  • – F-1 Student Visa
  • – M-2 Dependent of M-1 Student
  • – F-2 Dependent of an F-1 Student