Apply for Student Partner Program (SPP )
The Canada Student Partners Program (SPP) in India is a joint pilot project between Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) visa offices in India and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
Canada is home to the very famous and successful Student Partners Program (SPP), which the Canadian government has launched. The SPP makes the process of procuring Student visa very easy, and also boasts a high visa success ratio. If you intend to apply for a Student Visa to Canada, we recommend forwarding your application to us at email@example.com or visit our branch offices, so we can guide you properly with regards to the SPP procedure .
Eligibility for SPP program Canada
- Age : Up to 25 Years (With genuine work exp.)
- Qualification : 12th – HSC / All Diploma holders (10+3, 10+2+3) / All Bachelor degree / All Master Degree (Academic should be above 55 % or minimum 2nd class is MUST & max. 4 – 6 backlogs)
- Experience : Maximum up to 5 years will be valid with genuine work experience certificates.
- IELTS : Minimum overall 6.0 band require (no band less than 5.5) Academic module. Overall 6.5 band required for PG programs & Programs related to Dental, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing - some colleges require overall 7.0 Band.
- College Fees : CAD $13,000 to $15,000 for 1 year (2 Semester) Tuition fees. *Depends up on program selected Student must have to pay full 1 Year / 1 Sem tuition fee in advance before applying for VISA.
- Process Time : 15 to 20 days for visa process
- Finance :
If applying under SPP Category:
Proof of funds: Evidence of purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution (Scotia Bank), in the amount of $10,280 CAD to cover living expenses for first year in Canada and evidence of payment for first year / semester tuition fees.
If applying under General Category: (NON SPP)
You can fulfil the financial requirement by submitting a copy of the receipt for 1st semester / 1st year tuition fee & a copy of an Educational Loan from an Indian Chartered Bank equivalent to $ 10000 to $ 25000 CAD depends upon program selected.