What is SAT?
The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is the well-recognized test by colleges and universities in the USA as part of their admission process. It is a gauge to reveal how efficiently you use the skills and knowledge you have attained in and outside of the classroom, including how you think, solve problems, and communicate, making it a very important resource for colleges.
Nearly every college in USA accepts SAT as a part of its admission process. That’s why more than 2 million students take the SAT every year. SAT evaluates students’ knowledge of subjects that are necessary for college studies: Reading, Mathematics, and Writing. SAT assesses the critical thinking skills required by students not only for academic success but also outside the classroom.
Who should take SAT?
The SAT is USA’s most widely used college admissions test, a distinction that it has held for more than seven decades. The SAT helps colleges get to know you better by giving them an insight into how you think, solve problems, and communicate.
Examination Fees: $ 106 US
- SAT is the standardized exam for students who want admissions in the colleges to carry out their further studies. The official body conducting the exam is College Board It allows the students to reach a higher level at a faster pace and in a channelized order.
- What Does Scholastic Aptitude Test mean?
- SAT is known as Scholastic Aptitude Test. SAT is offered seven times per year as a part of the schedule of the College Board.
- SAT commences in the month of October and ends in June.
- SAT is usually taken by students who are in 10th standard, 11th standard or 12th standard, to check their readiness and potential for academic performance in college in the future.
- SAT is conducted and developed by College Board Organization and it is administered by ETS (Educational Testing Services).
- SAT is a paper-pencil based examination owned, developed and published by the College Board which is a non-profit organization.
Benefits of Taking Scholastic Aptitude Test
- The College Board mentions that the SAT evaluates literacy and writing skills that are required for academic success in college.
- The need of the SAT exam is to provide a better judgmental criterion for the student’s knowledge assessment.
- In this the way, the students do not have ambiguity about their potential, as they are judged by the higher official bodies.
- Nearly all colleges accept the SAT scores for further admissions in the colleges.
- In a nutshell, SAT exam checks the readiness of a student for taking higher education in colleges.
- You can take SAT exam as many times you want in order to reach your aim.
- It gives a direction to an individual’s career and helps in providing a candidate with better insight.
- SAT score is acceptable by nearly all the colleges and you would get a better number of opportunities if you take this exam.
- Your basic knowledge gets further cemented and you get to be confident about yourself.
- You are able to judge your position in the competitive scenario and you can foresee where you actually stand.
The SAT provides a trusted, globally recognized indicator of your academic readiness for college. In a way, the SAT is the bridge between the hard work you’ve already done and the college that is the best fit for the future you are about to create.
For more information on College Board Examinations, visit www.collegeboard.com
Kanan Batch Timings
Monday to Friday
09:00am – 11:00am | 05:00pm – 07:00pm
Saturday – FLT
10:30am – 02:30pm
Rs.10,000 + GST (18%) = Rs.11,800/-