Education System in Canada
The Canadian education system involves both public-funded and private schools, including: community colleges/ technical institutes, career colleges, language schools, secondary schools, summer camps, universities and university colleges .
The Provincial Government runs an education system in Canada which brings a high standard and uniformity in education.
There are eight types of programs available for International students: Diploma, Advance Diploma, Bachelors, Post-Graduate Diploma, Associate degrees, University Transfer, Master degree Doctorate programs. The program duration may vary from 1 year to 4 years depend upon program selected.
Any Educational Institute is not officially ranked in Canada, but there are many world class institutions are available across the country. There are six types of schools in Canada 1.Universities 2.University Colleges 3.Technical Institutes & Colleges 4.Career Colleges 5.Secondary Schools 6.Language Schools As education is own by government program offered are ready for job. All programs offered by SPP institutes have good employment opportunity. College Programs are designed according to industry’s need & demand.
Did You Know?
- More than 300,000 international students chose Canada in 2013!
- Canada has 4 universities in the top 100 of the Shanghai World University Rankings (2014).
- 5 MBA schools in Canada placed in the top 100 Financial Times Rankings (2014).
- Canadian students perform well in reading, literacy, maths and sciences, top among English and French speaking countries according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Program for International Student Assessment (PISA).
- More than one third of Canada’s research is conducted at Canadian universities – one of the highest rates among OECD and G8 countries.
Canada is one of the world’s top education performers and is the top OECD country in spending per student on public postsecondary education. Students score high on international tests reflecting the dedication each jurisdiction has on the quality of our education system.