Studying overseas is a life changing experience for a college student. The worldly exposure, interacting with people of different cultures, and infinite work and living opportunities are some of the advantages of studying abroad.
There are dozens of countries considered to be good destinations for international studies; however, according to the study and research done over years by Kanan International, the following countries are the best five destinations for Indian students interested in pursuing education abroad.
Getting a USA student visa is undoubtedly a dream for most of the Indian students. The U.S. is the avant-garde in the education and technology, with its education system being renowned and accepted worldwide. Off lately, the U.S. has become a hub for hundreds of thousands of intellectual, aspiring and ambitious students throughout the world, seeking better educational and work opportunities. To study in USA is the first choice for Indian students when applying for higher education because of the following reasons:
- USA is home to most of the world’s top ranking colleges
- Exceptional educational infrastructure
- Leading edge technology
- Extensive options of educational programs with flexible curriculum
- Pervasive support for international students
Ranked by United Nations as one of the best places to live, Canada is an ideal choice for students looking for better future prospects. This multicultural and indigenously diverse nation is accepting towards immigrants, making it easy to get Canadian Visa. Canada invites 250,000 to 300,000 global students every year to study in Canada giving them the opportunity to learn, grow, work and settle there.
Find out below why studying in Canada is a great choice:
- Canada boasts of top class educational institutions for degree as well as diploma in professional and technical courses that are internationally recognized.
- Canada has lowest fees structure internationally, with tuition fees as low as CAD $13,000 to $15,000 annually.
- Maximum universities and colleges in Canada are funded by Government to ensure they impart quality education.
- The Student Partners Program (SPP) gives work permit to students who have Canada Student Visa for up to 3 years. After two years of study, students can file for Permanent Residency.
- United Kingdom
The Gateway to Europe, United Kingdom is one of the best destinations for international education. This culturally diverse and multi-ethnic nation is welcoming to students across the globe. With its institutions and degrees recognized globally, once you study in UK, you can work in any part of the world. Whatever line of education or professional course you might be interested in, UK has various graduate and undergraduate courses to choose from to suit your requirements.
Australia is another popular destination when it comes to international studies for Indian students. Many international students choose to study in Australia because of its quality of life, high standard of living, exceptional education system, and friendly atmosphere.
A swiftly developing economy, Singapore is an emerging destination for international education. Singapore is a hub for educational excellence, and hence, a perfect place to experience global education. This multicultural nation has stable economy and a vibrant lifestyle located in the heart of Asia, providing better accessibility for Indian students.
Whatever be your dream destination for higher studies, you can trust Kanan International to provide you the right guidance for preparing for entrance exams, applying visa and choosing the right course and college. We have the expertise for foreign education consulting and have helped thousands of students’ purse higher education in USA, Canada and several other countries.
Click Here for more about our services.