International English Language Test System (IELTS) is the paramount examination that you need to clear if you want to travel to a country like Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, etc.. Every student must give IELTS before applying for a student visa.
There IELTS exam is divided into 4 types, writing, speaking, listening, and reading. The examination score ranges between 1 and 9 bands, 1 being the lowest and 9 being the highest. If you want to get considered for a student visa then you need to score a minimum of 6 bands overall and not less than 5.5 bands in any of the types, individually. Although it is suggested to aim for 6.5 bands. You need to do well not only in one or two but in all four of the test. All four types will test your English language.
Scoring in IELTS is not as easy as it seems. It needs proper IELTS preparation and guidance. Kanan International can be your right companion in the journey of the student visa process. Kanan International provides you the right guidance and information according to your plans.
How to prepare for IELTS to achieve high bands:
– The first and foremost thing is to be serious about what you are going to do. If you are going for IELTS, you have to make it a priority and put everything else aside for some time.
– As you know, the IELTS is an English language proficiency test and the most important thing to do will be to improve your English. You have to make efforts at classes and at your workplace/college to learn English language.
– You should be fluent in English. For that, you will need to learn more words, that will improve your vocabulary. Try and not make mistakes in grammar and sentence formations.
– To be better you should be consistent with your efforts and not be lazy at any point in time.
– Prepare a systematic plan for your study, where you can cover all the four types of the test giving them equal importance.
– Try to communicate in English as much as possible. Whether you are typing a message, writing a letter, talking to a friend or watching a movie, try to make sure that it involves usage of English language.
– Learning vocabulary can be tough, you need to set a target for each day. You should try to learn 10 to 12 new words daily.
– For the reading part, you should practice reading long texts in a quick time. It is recommended that you read texts from different subject areas.
– You should practice speaking in English with others, especially about your interests, hobbies, education, family, etc.
– Stay attentive and grasp the knowledge given by your IELTS tutor. Read the material provided by the coaching and keep practicing at home.
– You should ask questions to your tutor and not hesitate before asking any type of question whether it’s about the English language or visa process or anything.
– You should keep practicing and then just a few weeks before your exam date you must start giving full-length tests (FLT). It will help you prepare for the examination properly.
These things will help you in your IELTS examinations. It will also depend on your will power and your determination level. As long as you are not willing to give an effort for your dreams, it won’t happen. IELTS aims to find out your English language skills, so you should start preparing right away to improve your English language skills.
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd is having the most experienced and skillful faculty to guide you through. Kanan International has successfully helped many students obtain high bands in IELTS. We believe in imparting quality education to our students so that they can achieve their dreams.
How Kanan International helps?
We have sent our students to the best Canadian educational Institutions through the Student Partners Program (SPP), created to streamline the admission process of students aspiring to study and settle down in Canada. Read more: http://www.kananinternational.com/how-kanan-help.aspx
Kanan International is a top Canada immigration consultant in Vadodara. We are one of the oldest, largest and most experienced foreign education consultants in Gujarat, with a prominent pan-India presence.
Call: 0265 – 2361120 / 2334590 / 2334509 or
Visit: www.kananinternational.com for more information.
You can send us your feedback and your comments on the blog can be posted below.