Planning to apply for a student visa in your dream country – The United States of America? Confused how to go about it? Kanan International is a leading foreign education consultant.
Our step by step guide will help you to clear all your doubts in a hassle free way!
The United States Government provides three types of Visas –
1. F1 Student Visa is required for students who wish to study in an accredited university or who wish to study English at an English language institute.
2. J Exchange Visa is provided for participation in an exchange program which includes both high school and university study.
3. M Student Visa is provided for students who wish to pursue a non-academic or vocational study in US.
First and foremost, students are supposed to apply in a school or university that is certified by the Student Exchange and Visitor Program. After which the applicant receives a form – Form I-20. Form I-20 is Certificate for Eligibility for Non immigrant student status.
How to apply for F1 Student Visa?
There are three major steps –
- 1. The applicant will have to pay SEVIS fee after which he/she receives Form I-20 from the designated school or college. The applicant must duly fill the form and carry it for the F1 interview.
- 2. The applicant than have to pay the Visa fee at the designated bank and collect the Visa form. He/She after filling the form must carry it for the interview.
- 3. The applicant is sup1.posed to schedule an interview with the US Embassy of India. Once the interview is cleared by the applicant, he/she receives it 120 days before the starting date of your course of study.
Which documents are required for Visa ?
The following are required for application of US Student Visa –
- 1. A valid passport that is valid for six months beyond the applicant’s period of stay.
- 2. Non immigrant visa application
- 3. Printed copy of Form DS-160 (Online Application Form)
- 4. Acceptance by SEVP approved school and university and I-20 Form
- 5. Application Fee Payment for Student Exchange and Visitor Information System
- 6. Score sheet of exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GMAT
- 7. Academic documents diplomas, degrees, certificates
- 8. Passport size photo and ID Proof
Additional Documents required –
- 1. Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to pay off living expenses. Documents like financial statements
- 2. Financial undertaking taken by the sponsor to cover all accommodation expenses and scholarship program.
How Kanan International Can help?
Kanan International is a leading USA Visa Consultant In Vadodara. We with our experience and hard work are the second consultant in India to be awarded AIRC ( American International Recruitment Council) accreditation.
- – We provide all the relevant information regarding all the leading Universities and colleges in the USA.
- – Being senior counselors across Gujarat we guide all the budding aspirants about the document guidelines, process of application and visa procedure for student US visa.
- – Post-Visa Procedure guidance after the student receives his visa
- – In-depth preparation for visa interview for the students
- – A proper checklist of all documents and guidelines for proper form filing procedure
- – Expert coaching by experienced faculty for exams like TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT and GRE.