Many students prefer to study in Canada due to their high quality teaching system. Do you want to be one of them? Many would say getting a Canadian Student Visa is complex with so many rules and regulations. But it is not that complex if you apply from Kanan International Pvt Ltd. We provide you in-depth, step-by-step counseling to make this seemingly protracted search a cake-walk. It is compulsory for students to begin their Student Visa process by receiving an admission offer from a Canadian University. Decide on the University you want to study and get an acceptance letter from the Institution. First of all you need to check whether you are eligible for a Student Visa or not.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- – Keep your documents ready
- – Required finances to cover your expenses, like GIC, tuition fees, living expenses, etc.
- – You should not have any criminal record.
- – Undertake medical examination and obtain a certificate from it that you are in good health.
- – You should have cleared English language tests like IELTS with a minimum score of 6.
- – Assure an officer that you will leave Canada once your study permit expires.
The process of obtaining Student Visa for Canada is discussed below:
- – Select the best college/university to study in Canada according to your course preference.
- – Kanan International has a direct tie-up with 38 out of 40 SPP colleges & 7 University and 35 non-SPP institutes in Canada, to help you get the best choice ad a world-class education.
- – You can take a look at Kanan’s website for the best colleges/universities to study in Canada
- – Getting admission from a Canadian university requires a good score in prerequisite exams like IELTS.
- – After being accepted at a Canadian University, you will get an acceptance letter from the University. This acceptance letter will help you to get a Student Visa.
- – Once you land in Canada you need expenses to cover and that has to be done by purchasing GIC.
- – GIC, Guaranteed Investment Certificate is a one year liquid investment offered by Canadian banks.
- – GIC fund will be repaid to you after you reach Canada (1st installment of CAD 2,000 plus any accrued interest will be deposited into your bank account & rest CAD 8,000 will be deposited into a 1-year fixed term GIC. Your GIC amount and interest will be automatically deposited into your bank account in 12 monthly payments).
- – You have to get your health check up done. You must find a panel physician that is approved by the Candian government. Your physician can’t do the medical examination.
To get more insight on how to get a Student Visa for Canada read the blog: http://www.kananinternational.com/blog/student-visa-to-study-in-canada-in-2018
Benefits of Studying in Canada
The process seems complex and difficult but it gets easy if you apply with Kanan International. It is all worth it if after all this hard work you get to study in Canada because there are various benefits attached to it. The benefits are:
- – Quality education
- – Campus lifestyle
- – Employment opportunity
- – Lower tuition cost
- – Internationally recognized
- – Career prospects
- – A pathway to Canadian permanent residence
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd. has been providing students the right guidance and coaching to help them achieve their dreams of studying in a country like Canada.
At Kanan International, we ensure that complete transparency is maintained and there are no doubts or questions in the minds of the students before planning to study abroad or before they depart on their educational journey abroad.
Visit the website for more information: http://www.kananinternational.com/