Canada a top destination for international students
The student data of 2018 released by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reveals that Canada remains the top destination for international students. Canada has soon earned the title of becoming a global leader in international student recruitment.
Canada is a complete student destination not just for 2019 but for the coming years as well!
IRCC’s report also reveals that the number of international students who wish to study in Canada has shown an increasing trend in the last five years.
Why study in Canada?
- 1. Successful Career – International students enjoy a successful career after graduating from Canadian institutions.
- 2. Lower Tuition Fees – Studying in Canada gives you the benefit of lower tuition expenses, living expenses and other fees.
- 3. Citizenship Application – Canada gives permanent residency options for all international students.
- 4. Work Part-time – Students are allowed to work part-time on campus for 6 months. Students can earn while studying by working at different reputable workplaces of their choice.
- 5. Permanent Residency – Canada has been rated as the best place to live by the United Nations since the past 9 consecutive years.
- 6. Quik Turnaround – Canadian universities and colleges have a quick application turn around.
How to apply for Student Visa in Canada?
An Indian student who wishes to study in Canada will have to obtain a study permit or temporary resident visa (TRV).
A study permit is considered an important document that allows you to study in Canada. Along with a study permit, the student must have a temporary resident visa which allows him/her to enter the country. For more information and in-depth details, you can contact Kanan International. Our experts will guide in the best possible way.
- – Acceptance letter from your education institute
- – Valid Passport
Financially sound: You are also required to prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses and can arrange for your return transportation.
Law abiding citizen: You are required to prove and assure them to be a law abiding citizen with no criminal record. (You may be asked to provide a police certificate)
Good Health: You may be required to provide a medical certificate to prove that you are in good health.
Personal Interview: After all of the above requirements are matched, you are required to appear for a personal interview at the Canadian Embassy.
English Proficiency: To get a Canadian Visa you’ll have to be proficient in the English language. The students are required to clear that English language test to be able to prove their communication and correspondence skills.
Related Topic: Eligibility And Process Of Obtaining A Canada Student Visa
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is recognized by more than 10000 organizations. Right from Educational institutions, professional associations to government consider this test as a high stakes English Test for international study, migration and work.
How Kanan International helps
We have sent our students to the best Canadian educational Institutions through the Student Partners Program (SPP), created to streamline the admission process of students aspiring to study and settle down in Canada. Read more: http://www.kananinternational.com/how-kanan-help.aspx
We provide thorough assistance throughout the application and admissions process.
- – We help you shortlist the best colleges and universities.
- – We create a strong application that virtually guarantees admission in your preferred colleges.
- – We help arrange the required finances.
Kanan International is a top Canada immigration consultant in Vadodara. We are one of the oldest, largest and most experienced foreign education consultants in Gujarat, with a prominent pan-India presence.
Call: 0265 – 2361120 / 2334590 / 2334509 or
Visit: www.kananinternational.com for more information.
You can send us your feedback and your comments on the blog can be posted below.