Kanan International is looking forward to uniting with zealous individuals aspiring to make it big in the global education industry. If you are an Associate / Entrepreneur / Agent who has the spark and is looking forward to a dynamic opportunity to start an enterprise, this is a chance you must not miss.
About Kanan International
Kanan International Pvt. Ltd is one of the most experienced and fastest growing professional foreign education consultants in Gujarat, and is increasingly expanding its presence in the other states.
We have established our enterprise on the principles of ethics and honesty and conduct complete transparency in our business operation. This is what makes us one of the most successful names in the business and the first choice for students aspiring for global education.
Why Associate with Kanan International?
We are the oldest and the largest education consultant in Gujarat with 150 employees spread across our nine offices in Gujarat.
We have over 20 years of coaching experience for international exams such as IELTS, TOEFL-iBT, SAT and GRE and have helped place students across 200 universities and colleges in the USA and Canada.
Our eight prominent centres in Gujarat are located in Vadodara, Surat, Vidyanagar, Bardoli, Mehsana, and Ahmedabad. We have franchisees in Hyderabad, Cochin, Warangal, Chennai, Bangalore, Ludhiana, Indore, Chandigarh, Delhi and more.
We directly represent more than 200 government colleges/universities in Canada and USA.
We have direct tie-ups with top immigration law firms, former Sr. visa officers, and ICCRC-CRCIC Consultants for a full spectrum of services.
We publish exclusive study material for GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL-iBT GRE, and SAT.
We have an in-house R&D team to ensure we offer up-to-date information on the various courses and programs.
What is Means to Join Hands with Kanan International
The global education industry is growing at a tremendous pace in the country. If you feel you have the ability to deliver sustained education solutions that can benefit the student community we have a profitable venture opportunity for you.
Being our business association, you would need to focus on:
– Providing full support to aspiring students in getting Student Visa (Canada, USA, and the UK)
– Provide professional coaching and regular guidance to students aspiring to study abroad (IELTS, TOEFL-iBT, GRE, GMAT & SAT)
Who can be Our Partner?
Individuals with a passion to teach and mentor students and having the conviction to gain success in global education industry are welcome to partner with Kanan International.
It would be advantageous if you have a strong network in foreign schools and colleges.
We give special consideration to entrepreneurs/agents/associates having previous managerial/marketing/administrative experience in the education industry.
Connect with Kanan International
At Kanan International, we deeply value our associates as we believe that an organization is as good as people working in it. If you have the will and vigour to strike big in the education business, we are eagerly waiting to see you and join hands with you.
Call: 0265 – 2361120 / 2334590 / 2334509 or
Visit: www.kananinternational.com for more information.
You can send us your feedback and your comments on the blog can be posted below.
So you’ve successfully cleared all the extensive admission procedures, interviews, visa processes, etc., and are all set to go for your higher studies to Canada or the U.S. It is natural to feel a mix of emotions at this stage. You’re leaving behind the comfort of your home, city, and all the familiar faces of your family and friends. At the same time, you can’t wait to start your new adventure in the land of unlimited opportunities. There is the charm of a new city, new country, new course and educational institution, all the new places you will see and the new people you will meet!
Along with all these emotions, it is but natural to feel a tinge of nervousness or apprehension about your life in a new country. You wonder if you have everything you need, what you’re supposed to do when you first set foot in the new country, what to do on your first day of college, who to meet, where to go, where to stay, etc. etc. All of these can seem overwhelming at first. But there is no need to get stress because Kanan International is here! Our commitment to our students extends far beyond just arranging for visas or coaching for examinations. We hold your hand right through to the departure gate (metaphorically, of course!) which is why we have an exhaustive list of pre-departure services for all our students.
Our pre-departure services offer you all the information you will need to get settled as quickly as possible in Canada. All our information is from up-to-date sources so you can rest assured that you have all the info you need and that it is the latest, so you have nothing to worry about.
Here are a few of the important things we offer as pre-departure services and advice, just for the benefit of our many students:
- Many students think that they can go to Canada only a few days before their program starts. But actually, they can travel to Canada for a maximum of 30 days before the start of their program. This will give you enough time to settled down, explore the area, make friends, make peace with your homesickness, etc., so by the time your program starts, you are all ready to start with a peaceful mind!
- It is important to have one set of your visa documents at all times with you.
- You don’t have to worry about airport pickup or accommodation as most colleges offer this, so get in touch with them and keep a confirmation copy, address copy, and all contact details with you when you travel.
- Make sure you carry the following items in your hand luggage-passport, visa approval letter, IESLT score sheet, offer letter of the college, important academic documents, receipt of payment for GIC and tuition fees, address and contact number of place of residence or receiver, signed GIC certificate and customer welcome package from college, Forex between 3000 and 5000 CAD as travellers cheque, demand draft, as well as at least 500 CAD in cash and change of at least 20 CAD for airport trolley, etc.
There are a lot more services and suggestions offered by Kanan International so get in touch and you won’t be disappointed!
For our services visit: www.kananinternational.com/service.aspx
Contact us: www.kananinternational.com/contact-us.aspx